Providence Health & Services Food Service Worker - Food and Nutrition Services - *$1,000 Sign-On Bonus* in Everett, Washington
Providence is calling a Food Services Worker (0.88 FTE, Variable Shift) to work in Food and Nutrition Services at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
*$1,000 Sign-On Bonus for new external hires to Providence*
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text message with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system. Please Complete this step.
Performs assigned tasks in the serving, assembling, cashiering, sanitation and stocking of food items in order to deliver
food to customers in a quality manner. Cleans working utensils, equipment, work stations and common areas to maintain
order and sanitation standards in the department. Performs a variety of tasks and operations to prepare food items
following standard practice and procedures.
In this position you will:
• Prepares and serves food for patient, retail and catering customers: Follow standardized recipes according to food safety standards. Portion control and modifies as needed.
• Complete daily sanitation tasks – clean kitchen, related equipment and dishware: Assure all cleaning/dish washing policies and procedures are followed; demonstrates ability to operate assigned equipment.
• Complete inventory of supplies: Assure supplies are stocked appropriately on a daily basis: receive and sign for deliveries.
• Operate cash system: Assure cash is collected, deposited and documented accurately daily or as needed.
• Maintain all standards to meet the needs of PEMC/department.
• Comply with all federal, state, local, PEMC & department policies and procedures.
• Maintains confidentiality of records or medical center information at all times.
•Confidential information & conversations are secured from general public access.
•Ensure all faxes and other communications between the RC, the lead node, and the data management centers adhere to federal regulations.
•Maintains full knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Willingly accepts projects and work assignments as assigned by manager.
Required qualifications this position include:
Food Handler Permit.
Food service experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state’s most award-winning hospital for medical care;
having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new
state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of Epic EMR will significantly enhance our patient’s
experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow
skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of
small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of
Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Food Service Attendant
Req ID: 316699